January 14, 2011

John Jannuzzi for Textbook


One of my favorite things about writing a blog is that I get to read other blogs, which offers me inspiration and keeps me in touch with other places other than Chicago. But hands down, one of my favorite blogs is John Jannuzzi's Textbook. He takes the characters from the books you read in school and dresses them in today's fashions. His unique approach to fashion journalism is really what sets his blog apart. Also, his sometimes dry and sarcastic humor makes for an interesting read as well. I also am a  huge fan of his personal blogs, Rogue Bicycles and To My WifeTo My Wife is a collection of notes to his future wife; they're so sweet that I want to puke. His array of subjects for Textbook is astounding, he dresses everyone from Lydia Bennet from Pride and Prejudice to Hermione from Harry Potter. His posts about male characters are few, but also just as interesting. His tagline is actually "What Would Holden Caulfield Wear?" I would suggest to everyone that they read Textbook, because everyone can relate to the content, and it might even bring you back to freshman year of high school. 





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...