January 17, 2011

Luxe Artist, Adele


I may have gotten a little ahead of myself when I pre-ordered Adele's new album, 21, which comes out in February, but I have been waiting for this for quite a while now. The British songstress makes some of the most beautiful music, which, in my opinion, will last for a very long time because of her timeless elegance and soul. Her first album, 19, was absolutely outstanding, I loved every song on it. And her efforts do not go unrewarded, she has won two Grammys; her appearance at the Grammys was styled by non other than Vogue's Anna Wintour, which broke Adele out of her cardigan and flats motif. The two songs I've heard so far from 21, are Rolling in the Deep and Someone Like You, and I have listened to them on repeat for days. I would suggest all of you put your order in for 21... and 19 if you haven't already.





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...