February 12, 2011

Antonio Azzuolo


With a Hermès and Ralph Lauren pedigree, Antonio Azzuolo knows what makes an outfit suitable for a conservative man with a dash of cork. I've noticed that a few designers are making clothes with a flow-y quality, but I am absolutely in to Mr. Azzuolo's skinny pants and jackets. The Canadian designer really shows his true designer-colors by redefining proportions; his offbeat way of pairing shirts and pants and jackets causes interest with a finer way of dressing. And he is not the first designer this year to offer some long-johns... and they are becoming more and more appealing to me. On a side note, I would also like to thank Mr. Azzuolo along with the people at Bradbury Lewis for inviting me to this show, I was unable to attend, but GQ.com kept me up on all the good stuff.























All images courtesy of GQ

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...