February 2, 2011

Ovadia And Sons


The thing I like most about the clothing industry is that it is a lot of times a family business. Take Ovadia & Sons, which on Monday I wrote about their Fall/Winter 2011 collection, is a menswear company that was started by two brothers who have had family in the clothing industry for over 25 years. I cannot stop looking at their clothes; they take their craftsmanship and style seriously, making for a great pieces. They call themselves cutting edge Americana, but I see more of a European quality, especially when looking at the cuts of their suits, and also the slim dress shirts. I've been obsessed with their tumblr for the past few days, it's almost like a virtual inspiration board. I can't seem to find where they sell their clothes in Chicago, but I do know that they just opened their new online boutique, which may become my way of purchasing something from their outstanding selection. 

 








Photos 1,3,5 courtesy of O&S Tumblr
Photos 2,4,6 courtesy of Sartorially Inclined
Photos 7-9 courtesy of urbandaddy.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...