December 15, 2010

Vintage Family Photos


Sorry for the short post today, but I have a lot to do today. I've been wanting to post a few of these photos for a while now. They were all collected from my aunt's house when me and sister attempted to create a family tree. All of the them are old family photographs, I love them all and have so many! They range my from my grandparents as children to my sister as a child; I need to put all of these in album for safe keeping, but it's on my list.

 My father and two aunts

 My Father's high school portrait 

 My sister, ole! 

 My Grandmother

 My Grandmother on her wedding day

 My Grandfather in an authentic Navy peacoat

My Grandfather's childhood portrait


My Grandmother in a vintage photobooth 

My Grandfather and his two siblings



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...