October 3, 2012

Decorate Your Wrist


As a person that wears a watch everyday... it's the first thing I put on in the morning, I always have something strapped to my wrist. However, it looks like fancy timepieces are not the only thing to go on mens' wrists lately. Stylish men all around the world, young and old, are decking out their wrists with multiple bracelets of various calibers. From prayer beads, to the friendship-style string-tied bracelets, men are stacking them above their hand and adding a little fuss to their look. I generally like this look, especially with the right clothes. I'm not rocking any bracelets yet, I'll probably wait until it's no longer cool, but if I did, I would deck out my lower arm with Miansai bracelets, specifically the casual gold Hook bracelet. Because the pieces are small, it seems one can wear their collection of bracelets to any occasion, excluding black tie events. I would suggest more than two, to make the statement, but no more than five, to avoid looking too messy. Pairing different styles of bracelets with a nice watch can really add a good amount of contrast to a look, definitely making you noticed. 











Photo by Colin Boettcher 



Inquire to select photo sources

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...