January 20, 2011

Blake Lively for Chanel


In celebration of Blake Lively becoming the new style ambassador to Chanel's Mademoiselle handbag (yes, I know I'm late), I wanted to showcase the beauty's style and poise. I think Ms. Lively is one of young-hollywood's most stylish girls, and her and Chanel go great together. The New Yorker reported that Vogue's Anna Wintour introduced Ms. Lively and Karl Lagerfeld to each other last July. The two apparently hit if off, and now Mr. Lagerfeld is photographing the young girl who is said to be his new muse. I can't wait to see the new ad campaign, and I'm sure the bag might pop up on Gossip Girl, which Ms. Lively stars on. Fun fact, at the ripe age of 23, Blake Lively has been a Vogue-covergirl twice. 













Images courtesy of style.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...