February 10, 2011

Country Classic with Steven Alan


When seeing Steven Alan's collection for Fall, I have to say that I was a bit underwhelmed. However, after really looking at the pictures, I have come to the conclusion that Mr. Alan designs for the everyday-man. The frill-less collection is going to make the guy who "isn't into fashion" feel comfortable about wearing clothes that are fresh off the runway. The designer's menswear looks are classic with a refined edge, but still have a non-threatening character to them. Each look is accompanied with a different jacket, each one better than the last. As a person who looks at fashion all day, I tend to dress very casual with a classic edge, so seeing Mr. Alan's looks for men being so neutral makes me comfortable and wishes I had more of his creations in my closet. I have the utmost respect for Steven Alan and his clothes because he gives style to the men who are afraid of it. 












All images courtesy of style.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...