February 10, 2011

Sorry Ladies, No More For You (this week)


After considering the impending the workload of New York Fashion Week for myself, I have decided to only cover menswear. I will try my very hardest to provide whatever content I can about the shows of the week. Because I am a man, I thought I could write much more credibly about the menswear collections. And lets face it, there are hundreds of blogs that you can find womenswear coverage. Please forgive me, but I think the boys deserve a little attention. After Nicholas K's show this morning, I am more than excited about the menswear collections coming this week. So come back everyday for a look at the latest menswear collections, and much more!

Image courtesy of Whiskey Soaked Cherries

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...