June 24, 2010

Quirky Quirks


Everyone's Gottem'
My coworker telling me that I need a shrink because of all my "rules" made me think. Yes, I may have some pre-determined rules, but can't I just call them quirks?

1. I don't like being outside. Heat is something that I really don't enjoy. Sweating is not something I enjoy. Plus, I'm happy pale.
2. I don't like people looking at me. It makes me self-conscious.
3. People looking at the music on my iPod makes me uncomfortable.
4. I'm addicted to pop. I've tried to stop, but it's not working.
5. When I say "I don't care." I really don't have an opinion. If I have a preference, I'll tell you.
6. I tend to be more open with strangers, as opposed to someone close to me.
7. I don't leave the house in sweatpants, or any variation of sweats.
8. I've been described as harsh, but I am only sarcastic to people I like.
9. I only like the city because I like being around people, but not necessarily having to converse with.
10. I'm comfortable with silence. Sitting with someone in complete silence does not bother me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...