December 31, 2010

Vintage Underground Finds


The holidays require us to shop for others, and I must say that I always have a hard time doing this, but not this year. I made my way to Vintage Underground in Wicker Park and found some great items for the family. My personal favorite find is the jeweled serpent triple-wrap bracelet, but the best find is the authentic Givenchy necklace! Both of those are gifts for my Stepmom and sister, and I got my other sister a Coro wreath bracelet as well. And of course I found a few things for myself; I bought my first pocket watch, a gorgeous silver round face that, along with a Swank tie bar that I cannot wait to wear. This was my first trip to Vintage Underground, but I will definitely be going back, they had some really great stuff for reasonable prices.

Triple-wrapped jeweled bracelet 

Coro wreath bracelet

Givenchy necklace

Silver pocket watch

Swank tie bar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...