January 3, 2011

The Mystery of Wilfred


I get many suggestions about what to write about on Standard Luxe, but one in particular has been a great struggle. My sister recently mentioned that I should feature Wilfred clothing because she loves their skirts and dresses. Having bought all of her pieces at Aritzia in Water Tower Place, my sister loves the classic yet chic design of all Wilfred's pieces, and I have to say she always looks great in them. However in my search to find out all about Wilfred, my search came up short. I had the hardest time finding any details or history about the designer, who I presume is named Wilfred in some capacity; almost all of my searches brought me back to Aritzia's website. I gathered a few details about the designer's current lines, including Wilfred, Wilfred Free, Le Fou Wilfred. Each collection has a unique identity that is fresh and will make any woman feel perfect. It's kind of cool that it's such a mystery, it gives the customer a sense of exclusivity. 

Wilfred

Wilfred 

Wilfred 

Wilfred 

Wilfred

Wilfred, Free

Wilfred, Free

Wilfred, Le Fou

Wilfred, Le Fou

Wilfred, Le Fou

Wilfred, Le Fou

Wilfred, Le Fou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...