March 1, 2011

Citizens of Humanity Spring/Summer Part Deux


The amount of style that Citizens of Humanity puts in their womenswear is directly transferred to their menswear collection, making for one comfortable guy. The pants are equally divided between denim and chinos, which all have that quality of everyday comfort. I am especially drawn to their chino styles though; the cut of the pant and the cotton material have that sense of ease with no fuss. I'm definitely eying a pair for my European travels this summer. CoH is also bringing back the light washed denim, which I must say that I don't really hate. I'm a strong fan of dark denim, but these pairs of jeans just seem right for those hot summer months. In addition to the light washes, they're offering selvedge denim that is  extremely and surprisingly soft; the untreated denim is made in Turkey, and then the jeans are cut and assembled in California. Citizens of Humanity is making some great items for Spring and Summer collection (everything pictured) is in stores now, or will be shortly. If I could make one suggestion for women, it would definitely be getting the Cropped Thompson jean legging. And for the men, I would buy the Round Up Twill chino (image 4). 







Images courtesy of State of Tomorrow for Citizens of Humanity 
Select images by Tim Schroeder for Standard Luxe

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...