April 1, 2011

Jewelry for a Man

Miansai U-Cuff

I will be the first one to say that I am not the biggest fan of jewelry on man. However, I do think that every man should have a quality watch. Besides a watch, I think jewelry can kind of muck up a mans look, but occasionally I come across some pieces that I really do covet. I am usually attracted to bracelets, probably because they're not a far departure from watches. Miansai and their rope-style bracelet that is really masculine, and just kind of cool. They remind me of an all too masculine fishing trip. Also, the Maison Martin Margiela Brass Bracelet is very futuristic, but very simple and can work with anything. I think bracelets stacked on top of a watch (not in an obsessive way), can look aloofly cool. 

Maison Martin Margiela Brass Braclet

Miansai Bullet on Kangaroo Leather

Miansai Fishing Hook

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...