April 29, 2011

Purveyors of Fine Footwear


If I ever decide to make a bold statement with what I'm wearing, it usually ends up on my feet... whether it's my electric blue laces on my Wolverine boots, or a classic Grenson wingtip with jeans and denim shirt. I am not really one for loud outfits, but I think a little spunk here and there can be really cool. Now, if anything can add a little swank to an outfit, it would be the Stubbs and Wootton european slippers. These little pieces of footwear are the epitome of luxury, and maybe the epitome of indulgent spending. The classic slippers have a low-key design, but are often times outfitted with wild monograms, embroideries, or even outrageous fabrics. I think I would kill for a pair of Stubbs (as they're informally known). On the company's website you can actually customize your own pair... mine are the last pair pictured, a red velvet, classic slipper with a sailboat detail on the top. I cannot decide if I would be totally comfortable wearing mine outside the house, as many do so; however they do look super chic with jeans and a blazer. 











LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...