May 27, 2011

Roman Getaway


I've been in Rome two weeks now, and people are starting to question why I have not been more active in posting my adventures. Frankly speaking, my adventures mainly consist of me sitting in a library for the sole reason of me coming to Rome for a 6 week academic program. I'm taking two classes now and have been inundated with coursework. My schedule is nice enough to be Monday thru Thursday, so I have long weekends to travel as I did last weekend. So other than the weekends, I have very little time to be at tourist and document my travels. This weekend I will heading North to Abruzzo for a hiking trip, and a rustic Italian cooking class. I will have many pictures, probably the photos of me hiking won't be that great, but the views will be, as well as the cooking. The picture above is the courtyard of my building here Rome, and the picture below is the library where I read about Roman art and architecture as well as classical mythology, so at least I have a nice view from the library. 


Photos courtesy of Kim Lang

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...