June 22, 2011

Dream Dinner: Woody Allen


It is no surprise that all five of my all-star dinner guests are New Yorkers, but this individual is the ultimate New Yorker. Woody Allen has had a career directors could only dream of. His movies are all hits with the critics, and not even scandal can bring him down. Actors envy to work with Mr. Allen because of his smart and sometimes edgy dialogue. I can't tell you how many movies I have of his, and how many movies I want to feature on here because of their gorgeous locations. I have heard that Mr. Allen is not like the characters he usually plays in his movies, but I would still love to have dinner with him to hear what is takes to make such a long lasting career. Mr. Allen is a quintessential New York guy who will be remembered forever. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...