June 14, 2011

Ideal Travel Wear

Since I am now a pretty experienced traveler, I have an idea of what's ideal luggage situation I want for the next time I travel for an extended period of time. I have been in Europe for five weeks now, and I still have two more to go. I obviously packed quite a lot, and have acquired more stuff than I came with. I don't own a trunk now, but I most definitely suggest one for the traveling for long spurts of time. Also, a different variation for travel with for short trips in my big trip is a essential as well. I can't say I would do my bathroom essentials differently. Traveling can be stressful, so why stress over what you bring with?

After seeing Annabel Tollman endorse the Globe Trotter trunks (pictured above and below), I understand the utility behind them, as well as the chicness. A large trunk is perfect for long excursions, because you can fit a vast amount of personal belongings, and they are protected. I would most likely get two, one smaller than the other, so I have a little bit more space for new finds. 

Globe Trotter's quality trunks will last a life time,  because of their reinforced edges and hardshell perimeter. 

If you travel for a long period of time, you will most likely travel lightly in that period, but you don't necessarily want to bring a huge trunk along for the weekend getaway. I suggest a weekend bag, and I swoon over this Vuitton weekend bag. Louis Vuitton is known for their quality travel wear, and will last throughout time. 

Every man needs a dopp kit when he travels away from the comfort of his own bathroom. I prefer this Vuitton leather version, because leather is easily cleaned when something inevitably spills in flight. Thankfully men don't need a separate bag for their hygiene essentials, so a medium sized kit should be perfect for however long one travels.

If you're anything like me, you wear a watch everyday. It's the first thing I put on after a shower, and the last thing I take off at night. I prefer to travel with a small variety of watches, because it's nice to change it up a little bit at night. Another Vuitton option is the cylinder case for three watches. It's small enough to fit into that weekend bag, without a problem, but it holds enough to last for a couple of weeks. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...