June 2, 2011

Luxe Trend Watch: Light Denim


Since being in Italy and seeing all of the chic Italian men dressing so much better than the women, I have noticed that Romans are into their light denim. I debate about calling it a trend, since denim is pretty much a staple in anyone's wardrobe, but dark denim has been the consistent choice for the past few years, and now light/faded is making it's comeback. As much as I enjoy a crisp dark pair of jeans, I am oddly drawn to the lighter washed jeans for a more casual outing. Because they're denim, you can really wear any kind of shoe with them (except sandals in public, men). Light-washed denim is super classic and will go the mile in dressing down for a Saturday afternoon. I'm still hooked on my dark salvage denim, but I am definitely considering switching over to a lighter version, especially for the hotter months. 









Inquire for photo credit

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...