August 29, 2011

Roll It Over


Now that my new bedroom is about 60% complete, I am only lacking a bookshelf. It's not the end of the world, because I've got a stack of books next to my bed, acting as a nightstand... so I have that going for me. While pondering how I should go about the bookshelf, I decided it needs to be on big, bold casters. Obviously I don't plan on wheeling my library around with me, but I figure it will give the rather dull dark wood shelves a pop of industrial personality. Because the other furniture in the room is an "eclectic mix" of different styles, the industrial looking wheels will fit perfectly, especially with my stainless steel desk. Once everything in the space is complete, expect to see pictures. Also, the rest of the apartment is done, except for a few pictures to be hung, and a momentous amount of stuff that needs to find its home in a storage locker in the basement... except someone else is taking two, leaving none for me. Don't even get me started. 














Inquire for photo details

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...