August 17, 2011

Sturdy on Your Wrist, Rolex Submariner


If I said it once, I’ve said it a million times; every man needs a quality watch. It’s my honest belief that after you secure a real job (in a career sense), the first purchase should be a nice watch. Timepieces are things that will outlast you, being able to be passed down to your children and grandchildren. Obviously there are great options for a quality watch, but I put all my faith behind Rolex and their gorgeous Submariner style. The metal-banded watch is the perfect size for everyday use, and the subtle details will withstand all fashion trends. I think the best looking version is the steel band with a black face. The watch comes in a few variations, from white and yellow gold bands, to green or blue faces. The watch was originally crafted in 1954 at the Swiss Watch Fair to use for diving purposes, but was copied by countless other watch makers, becoming an instant classic. With their cult-like status and praise among men (and women), the Rolex Submariner is one of the best watches around.











Inquire for photo details

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...