September 12, 2011

Bespoken my Language


The double sets of brothers at Bespoken never fall short of impressing me with their cool and modern threads for the everyday casual-dressing male. Their neutral to grey color palette is a definite plus in my book, making every outfit look casually formally with luxe fabrics with a roughed up quality too. The few outerwear pieces in this Spring collection really caught my eye; whether the black trench with a sheen, or the mid-thigh grey coat seems to be the perfect match for the tricky weather that is Spring. Not only are the trenches in this collection packing a little bit of sheen, but also the suiting has a little sparkle to it as well. The shine in this collection is a perfect way to make up for the less than colorful garments, but still does nothing to the cool-factor. I don't have any brothers, but wouldn't mind having any of these guys in the family. 











LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...