September 26, 2011

Cafe Life


As someone that stays away from coffee, or any hot beverage to be exact, I still appreciate an outdoor cafe. Chicago is a city that only has approximately four solid months of suitable outdoor living and dining, so I do like to take advantage of the warm weather. I can't say that I am all for taking every meal al fresco, but I do find something very smart about having an afternoon coffee, cocktail, soda, etc. outside and restaurant or on your own terrace or patio. Especially living in a crowded, enjoying a quick refreshment outside is an outstanding way to people-watch, an obviously entertaining past time. Fall in Chicago is my favorite time to do this, the weather the brisk, the people are out, and I am usually thirsty. 









LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...