October 7, 2011

Travel Plans?


Let's talk travel. This Fall season has been a little overwhelming, and I'm in need of a little vacation. I won't have the good fortune to head off to anywhere luxe, so I'll just take a look at Louis Vuitton's Pre-Fall ad campaign. The Vuitton girl(s) are obviously jetting off to somewhere remote, cold, and chic. The classic Vuitton bags and luggage complete any travel accommodations, making the owner feel great, and anyone around them a little envious. And I also appreciate the Sofia Coppola bags make a cameo in these ladies travel plan. Anyway, this ad campaign really speaks to me, being that the girls are heading off to a chilly destination, and everyone knows I love a cold place... it's a little refreshing to see a travelwear company advertise their products going to cooler climates and not the beach. I think a long weekend is in order. 













LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...