January 9, 2012

Cabin Living


Oh the sweet sound of silence, nothing quite beats it. Living in the city can deprive people of silence, that is probably the reason why so many city people have those ever-so-coveted country homes. I know there's nothing more desirable than a shack out in the middle of nowhere to call your own. In the last three years of legitimate city dwelling, I have come to really appreciate it. Will not live anywhere else for the rest of my life (probably). But have also garnered a fine appreciation for homes and such outside the city, like in my parents' towns in suburbia. But I'm not much for suburban-living, so I'll opt to travel that extra distance and hit the country. I swoon for any kind of cabin living on the weekends. The kinds of houses that are automatically cozy upon first entry, look like they could withstand any snow storm, and will most definitely have a fireplace. Doesn't that seem wonderful? I love the idea of having a chic little cabin in the woods to retreat to on weekends. Any of these photos seem perfectly fine to be a home away from home.













LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...