January 27, 2012

Luxe Expands


Oh, hi. I'm back, no worries. I assume if you read Standard Luxe daily (which is probably isn't many), then you might have noticed the lack of activity. I do apologize, but I've have recently taken on a new position(ish) at a department store downtown, which now monopolizes much of my time. And I use the term "position" loosely, considering it is an internship. So in an effort to expand my educational and professional horizons, there will be cut backs concerning Luxe. The one and only being instead of the average 5 to 6 posts per week, there will likely be 3 to 4. I see the limited number of posts as a good thing, makes you want more, and allows for proper time to develop subjects, yada yada yada. So in the mean time, I'll leave you with a link to an article I recently wrote for one of my favorite shops in Chicago, Haberdash. If you click the picture above, it will link you to the article. And I also make an appearance in the Contributor's Section as well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...