March 5, 2012

All Tied Up


Bonjour! I'm back, and ready to blog. My sincerest apologies for not posting anything for an entire month. Apparently working and going to school takes up a lot of the time that I had recently reserved for writing about fancy things. But if any of you were wondering how my experiences are going in the wonderful world of public relations. It's great! I've made black about 70% of my wardrobe, I've mastered steering a clothing rack, I've become very pushy, and most of all, I developed a healthy amount of rage. I feel as thought it's where I belong. But back to what makes me happiest... featuring clothes I can't afford. And to stay in the spirit of me being "tied up" with other commitments, let's talk about neck ties. Get it? As far as I'm concerned, Spring is rapidly approaching, if it's not already arrived, and it is ushering in a new sense of dress for the warmer temperatures. First stop, a silk knit necktie situation. These light and airy pieces of soft silk that hang down your torso are the perfect way to welcome spring, especially if the colors are bright and bold. These aren't your average solid silk ties, because the ribbed texture brings a light quality. And jackpot, the texture makes for an easier time tying the knot. So I don't get myself too worked up about getting back on the blogging bandwagon, I will end it here: just buy a knit tie for Spring.







LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...