May 28, 2012

Memorial Day Shopping


In an effort to celebrate Memorial Day, I am taking it upon myself to be festive and take a jaunt up Madison Avenue. That's how most people recognize Memorial Day, yes? Like I care. Anyway, I composed a short list of must-see destinations, and shockingly, 99% of them are stores. Imagine that. I figure now that I am working interning in the fashion industry, I can get away with saying that all shopping excursions are work related. Am I right? The high ones on my list are most definitely the ones that are unique to New York (say that three times in a row), including Bergdorf Goodman (both the men's and women's store), Five Story (newly opened), the Crawford and Doyle bookstore, along with any other goodies that I come across. Now each and everyone knows that the Ralph Lauren store in Chicago holds a special place in my heart, especially the the home section, and the restaurant, but I have a sneaking suspicion that both the men's and women's store on Madison are going to slap me across the face in the best way possible. Wish me luck! And I just hope I don't break anything while perusing.









Inquire for photo details

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...