January 5, 2011

Standard Luxe Goes To Bed


Who doesn't like a bed? There's nothing I love more than laying in bed every morning and thinking about never getting out of it... not getting out never happens though. In my opinion beds are one of the most important things someone can buy. And some of the most important components that go into a bed would be the mattress, the sheets, the pillows, and the comforter. Now, not everyone can have a Hästens matress or Frette sheets, but you can take a note from the luxe beds below and outfit your sleeping arrangements with white sheets, which seems to be a trend, and also a duvet!  I dress my bed the european way, with only a flat sheet and the duvet, and I never want to get out. Also, I make my bed everyday, but I may try leaving it unmade because some of these unmade beds look awfully welcoming.

















Images courtesy of frenchbydesign.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...