February 17, 2011

Luxe Villa Cora


Renovating anything in Europe scares me to no end, but when I look at the Grand Hotel Villa Cora in Florence in Italy, I regain confidence in historical structures infused with modern day construction. The conservation/renovation of the multi-structure hotel spanned for over three years and focused on preserving as much of the original craftsmanship as possible. The beautiful details throughout the hotel are nice, but the new features including a new spa, gym, swimming pool, and two restaurants provide the guests with the feel of old-world surroundings with luxe-resort amenities. I don't know if I'll make it to Florence when I'm in Europe this summer, but if I do, I definitely want to stop at the Villa Cora.







Photos courtesy of Luxist

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...