February 25, 2011

Luxe's Favorite (Malin + Goetz)


I can't say that I'm a freak for skincare products, I use lotion occasionally in the Winter, and I generally keep a stick of Chapstick in my pocket all the time, but on a particularly frosty day in Chicago, I came across (Malin + Goetz) and was converted. After hearing the salesgirl's spiel about the hand treatment, which I was in desperate need of, I decided to give it a try... and tube of the Mojito Lip Balm. And after about three months of using it daily, I am officially a fan. I have had more compliments about the softness of my hands in the last month than I ever had before. Matthew Malin and Andrew Goetz started the apothecary and lab in 2004 in Chelsea, New York. The moderately priced line is vast with products ranging from cleansers, moisturizers, deodorants, and shampoos. Most of their products are concocted with vitamins and natural ingredients; their website also sells candles, and customizable gift boxes that the giver can pick whichever M+G products go into the beautiful packaging. I've heard great things about M+G and would totally recommend it to everyone I know.








Top photo courtesy of ThinkSilly.com
Bottom photos by Tim Schroeder for Standard Luxe

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...