February 24, 2011

NYFW Luxe Womens, Part IV


So I am now concluding my favorite looks from the most New York Fashion Week, and may I just say that this Fall season is going to be absolutely luxe. My favorite women's designer, Oscar de la Renta showed some amazing looks, complete beautiful jackets, but also not neglecting his signature gowns. And Thakoon presented really interesting looks with some great colors, and blue runway which was pretty cool. But Bill Blass and Badgley Mischka had some of the best collections of the week, each concentrating on their certain looks, but not neglecting anyone else or look. I have to give a great thank you to style.com, because without them, I would have no way to show the designer's looks, and I would have no idea what the designer's looks are. The internet is a great thing! 

Oscar de la Renta

Oscar de la Renta

Oscar de la Renta

Oscar de la Renta

Thakoon

Bill Blass

Bill Blass


Bill Blass

Badgley Mischka 

Badgley Mischka 

Badgley Mischka 

All images courtesy of style.com
Top image courtesy of habituallychic.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...