March 22, 2011

Abbeyhorn Shoe Horn


After spending a week in the suburbs with my parents, and my Dad rentlessly telling me to polish my Wolvernive boots. I finally got around to it, and got my hands on some brown polish, and Sandsoap to clean and polish the Wolverine 1000 Mile boots. Needless to say, I was impressed with the final result, the color is back to their rich brown, but the they feel softer and still look worn. My biggest fear about polishing them was the idea of my 4 months of hard work of wearing them in, going down the drain. I think things that have a certain age to them look the best. But the end result was truly magnificient. Now I have been all over the place looking for new shoe-care tips, and found The Abbeyhorn Shoe Horn made Carnforth, England which manufactuers some of best shoe horns imagianable. Not only is the quality outstanding, the design and look of each horn is truly beautiful. Each horn is forged from real Oxen horns. Abbeyhorn has been setting the standard of shoe horns since 1747. I would love to get my hands on one of these gorgeous horns, but ordering proves to be difficult, having to order a catelogue from England and then ordering them from there. Either way, take a look at all the beautiful sizes and variations.






Photos courtesy of Leffot

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...