March 30, 2011

Cor Sine Labe Doli Ceramic Bowties


My new friend, Richard of The Luxe Files, recently introduced me to Cor Sine Labe Doli bowties from Italy. These are some of the coolest menswear items I've ever seen; they are not your typical silk or cotton bowties, they are actually ceramic. The piece is fastened around your neck with a strong clasp from a strap to go under your collar, hopefully avoiding any situations of it falling off. The structure they give is so impeccable, and the design is classic, yet so new and innovative. The colors that are available are really neat, some are really bright and fun, while others are metallic gold or silver for a little bit of spunk. I especially like the black matte finished version, it must look so sleek with a white shirt. I do not own one of these, mainly because I would have a constant fear of it falling and shattering. 






LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...