March 29, 2011

Luxe in Alabama


While perusing the Internet today, I came across CocoCozy's blog post about this outstandingly awesome kitchen in Alabama. I dug a little deeper to found the rest of the house, and was absolutely blown away! First of all, Coco was completely accurate with the kitchen, it is so beautiful. My eye immediately went to the custom stove from France, which I suspect is a recently featured Le Courne piece. And the rest of the house is just as interesting as the kitchen. Tracery Interiors designed the contemporary home, with historical touches to make the house comfortable and befitting of its surrounding wooded area. I am never a huge fan of contemporary homes, but when they blend in with their surroundings and are infused with natural details, I can really get on board with them and appreciate their innovativeness. 











LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...