March 11, 2011

Inspiration for the Search


I am currently in the process of searching for a new apartment, and have now come across my inspiration. This bedroom is exactly what makes me comfortable, a clean white background with a singular pop of green, which just happens to be my favorite color. However, the clean white linens, the dark green blanket, the brown leather chair and the obtuse bedside table are really what make me ooze with jealousy. And the gold mirror hanging above the bed, with the stack of books on the giant window sill make me even more envious of the room. I am very skeptical about finding an apartment as chic as this in Chicago (within my budget), but I think I could possibly recreate this space and make it my own. Just looking at this room makes me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...