April 20, 2011

Closets for the Men


A man's closet is often under-whelming, or under-appreciated. I understand that many men do not really care about what's in their closet (unless they're out of it). But like many rules, this is periodically broken and men treat their closets like any other room and really give it the respect it deserves. Let's face it, a closet holds some of your most important possessions... the items that you really can't go without. I like my closet organized by color, and then by use, and I seem to not be the only one that thinks this way. The collection of closets below show some of the most beautiful rooms in a house, pay special attention to the second picture, none other than Ralph Lauren's closet in his Bedford, New York mansion. It's surprising to think how much thought goes into a closet, but it is probably the room that is organized the most. I hope one day to have a closet that I can actually step in to, rather than reach in to. 









LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...