April 12, 2011

Wish List for Rome


If you follow me on Twitter, then you probably know that I am slowly preparing for my trip to Rome for May and June. I cannot wait to go, and I like it even more that I am finally getting ready for the long trip. Because I'll be there for quite a while, I'm trying to be a precise packer, which means my stress level is through the roof (my usual motto is that more is better). I've prepared two lists of two things to get... one being the list I will actually follow, and the other is the list of things that I would like to get, but will not because I'm not made of money! My wish list basically consists of some of my favorite brands, with classic pieces that are prefect for a little Italian get-away. Ovadia & Sons, L. B. M., Jack Spade, Timex, Vilebrequin, and it's not summer without Sperry Boat Shoes. My favorite item is the great L. B. M. blazer, it's the most authentic piece off the list, being cut in Italy, and the epitome of Italian chic.

Luggage Nylon Wing Duffle

L. B. M. Cotton Blazer

Ovadia & Sons Cotton Shorts with a cuff

Ovadia & Sons Navy Linen Trousers 

Ovadia & Sons Navy Cotton Shorts with a cuff


Ovadia & Sons Black Monk Straps

Sperry Suede Boat Shoes

Timex by J. Crew Military Watch

Short Vilebrequin Swim Suit

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...