May 25, 2011

Favorite Kitchens


While galavanting around Europe, I remembered a post from a while ago that featured some top-notch european kitchens which ultimately made me homesick and in need of a little American cooking. I can't seem to find a decent hamburger in Rome, but I can find some great pictures of American kitchens where I am sure some American food would be prepared. The thing I like about American kitchens is that they hide everything away... I'm all for opening shelving, but that comes with the responsibility of keeping your novelty coffee mugs in order. Another reason why I like the kitchens of the thirteen original colonies is because they usually are equipped with a center island. Like the island of Capri, an island in the kitchen is the center hub for all activity, and usually a place to lay it all out. Enjoy of a couple of these state-side culinary masterpieces!










Photos courtesy of different sources. Inquire for details. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...