May 23, 2011

Luxe Goes to Capri


Well I've been here in Italy for just about a week now and finally have something to show for it. This past weekend I traveled south and visited the town of Sorrento and Capri, fell head over heals for both of these little towns on the water. I only spent a night in Sorrento, but had an amazing dinner and tried the town's signature lemoncello. The next morning me and my clan traveled to the island of Capri. The pictures here are of Capri, where we charted a boat to take us around the whole island and saw the amazing scenery and beautiful houses. The water was the bluest I have ever seen. After the boat ride around the island, we jumped ship and walked around the main strip of Capri which was littered with little cafes and shops to buy anything you desired. Next weekend, I have a trip planned for a cooking, wining tasting, and hiking, which will surly provide some great pictures. Ciao!












All pictures by Tim Schroeder for Standard Luxe

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...