July 18, 2011

A Table With a Breeze


After attending my sister's outdoor wedding reception (see previous post) this weekend, I realized how nice it is to dine outdoors. Eating at a sidewalk cafe or lounging in your own backyard, enjoying a meal in the summer air is romantically retro in my opinion; lounging under the sun seems to have been a pastime for centuries and is a common summertime practice today. The reception was so wonderful, getting to spend the night with close family and friends was the perfect start to the rest of my summer, after returning from Europe two weeks ago. I'm heading back into the city today, getting things done around the new apartment, along with attempting to find new employment. Wish me luck!















LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...