August 26, 2011

Examining the Summer Trend, Stripes


As summer is coming to a close, I want cover one of my favorite trends I saw this summer. While in Europe, and stateside, I was drawn to stripes. From t-shirts, to sweaters, to v-necks, the black (or blue) and white horizontally striped shirts always caught my eye. The typically nautical-inspired look has been modernized in the past years, making it the perfect shirt for summer. I've even seen a black and white striped crew-neck be worn with a black blazer. I predict one will be able to get away with this look next summer, and the summer after that, since it is really just a modern-day throwback to the nautical lifestyle seem in the 1900s.
















Inquire for photo details

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...