September 10, 2011

Buckler, Spring 2012


Buckler definitely takes the prize for most creative venue for their Spring collection. The "runway" show was held on a cobblestone street in the Meatpacking District, the home of the brand's flagship store, in downtown New York. I can't say that I was too impressed with the designer, Andrew Buckler's drab blacks and grays for Spring, however I did like the looks that included khaki, I think you'll get an eyeful of khaki this coming spring and summer. Basically, Buckler's minimal designs and minimal color palette fell short in my book, but I have to say that the collections accessories, bags mainly, seemed to be very interesting; the mix of cross-bodied bags, totes, and briefcases look really practical and really luxe. 




















Photos courtesy of style.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...