September 10, 2011

Steven Alan, Spring 2012


A trend for the Spring will be definitely be anti-color blocking. The tonal looks seen at Nicholas K and now at Steven Alan are great for the retro-uniform look, and this collection is definitely retro. The designer's inspiration was suburban-Americana from the sixties, which is simple and chic and will go great with any outdoor summer plans. The garment-washed khaki suit is one of my favorite looks for a casual occasion, but will still make you look dapper as ever. Also any of the shorts featured in this collection are now on my shopping list; I appreciate the length, because, in my opinion, if you're going to wear shorts that go below your knee, you might as well be wearing pants. I also love the olive green pants (seen above and below), the color is the perfect spring to summer color, while rolling a cuff at the ankle is one of my favorite things to do. Steven Alan is one of the best designers out there, because of his cool and clean, with no fuss style.













Top photo courtesy of Matt MardenDetails Magazine
Bottom photos courtesy of Style.com


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...