September 8, 2011

Take Another Round


In honor of my newly acquired age, and ability to legally consume alcohol, I would like to revisit a post from many months ago about table top bars. If you like to entertain, or if you don't like to entertain but still do it often, a chic way to keep your friends entertained, and that much more interesting, is to put together your own bar stand in your living room, or another room you like to entertain in, a bedroom perhaps. These small collections of booze, glassware, and ice buckets is a timeless look that obviously serves a very important function while entertaining, and looks just plain classy in my opinion. To pull off this old school look, one must have borderline obsessive compulsive disorder when organizing the rows of liquors, and tumblers on the cart, table, or tray; making it accessible before, during, and after use. I think I've procured a corner of my living room for a drink cart, obviously wanting to fill mine with cans of Diet Coke and novelty coffee mugs. 













LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...