November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving is a holiday that rates pretty low on the excitement scale for myself. If it weren't for the food, it would mean almost nothing. In the spirit of being festive, I wanted to showcase a few select looks from Lanvin's Autumn/Winter 2011 menswear collection, only because I see a kind of pilgrim-story from the head designer, Alber Elbaz. I'm not staying the looks are great for transatlantic travel to escape persecution, but rather dark colors, long jackets, and an assortment of hats. Plus this collection holds a special place in many hearts because of the outstandingly clever promotional video for the line (see below). I can't really describe the video without using the word perfect. And in case you do watch the video, the stout little gentleman at the end is, in fact, Mr. Elbaz. Also, I apologize for my lack of posts yesterday; there was an oversight on my part and for that I am eternally sorry. Gobble gobble.










LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...