November 25, 2011

Luxe on the Mykonos Islands


While racking up my airline miles this summer in Europe, I left a little piece of myself in Greece. It is one of the most beautiful countries I have ever been to. It blew Italy out of the water for me, period. The people, the food, the scenery, everything about the country was wonderful. So while I'm adjusting to the cold weather that has moved in Chicago, I am imagining being back in Greece for a little rest and relaxation. This typical white house on the island of Mykonos is traditional from the outside, but has a serious kick of style inside. The modern decor compliments the more traditional tile flooring throughout, while the carried-through white walls makes the space into a clean and traditional place to enjoy the gorgeous ocean views. The extremely neutral styling throughout the home is ideal for a vacation home. After looking at this, I'm thinking a return trip is in order.








Photos courtesy of French by Design

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...