November 18, 2011

The Man Repeller(ish)


Oh you know, this is just a blogger writing about another blogger. If I kept your interest so far, I would like to say that it takes very little to annoy/repulse me, and it seems as though that is Leandra Medine's intention while she pens The Man Repeller blog. The Man Repeller is a little internet party about trends that women love, and men hate. But I will be the first to admit that I. Am. Not. Repelled. Sorry, Miss Medine. I think her obnoxious courageous choices of fashion have the right amount of flare, sex appeal, and flat out individuality. Her fondness of layering much reflects my own. I was guilty of sporting two cardigans at the same time this week. It was Wednesday, enough said. And her ways of mixing high and low priced items is one of the best out there. Her style isn't the only thing worth admiring. This little girl from Manhattan was able to graduate from college and have an immediate career all stemming from the blog she started to give the world some kind of reasoning for her lack of a love life. Six months out of school, and her resume is endless; styling, designing, writing, and probably some other really fun things too. Basically, I don't know who Leandra thinks she's fooling.











Photos courtesy of TheManRepeller.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...