November 16, 2011

The Power of White


The title of this post should not be confused with 'White Power'. Since we got legal disclaimer out of the way, I want to share the wonderful world of white walls. My appreciation for the bright shellack came when I was sprawled out in bed, thinking what would be a nice color to paint the walls of my bedroom. Then I had one of the best ideas I will ever come to know. Exaggerating is one of my best qualities. I'll leave them white. Less work, you know? Plus with my plethora of black and white framed photos in black frames, I'll be sleeping in a gallery and I'm okay with it. So now that you know my game plan, I think you should see other peoples' game plans for how they make white walls work for their space. The clean and sometimes stark color can be offset by rich architectural moldings, or different pieces of art (i.e. black and white photography). White walls are really just a standard, like Standard Luxe. See what I did there?

























LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...