December 29, 2011

B is for Book(s)


If you've ever met me, you would know that I love books. I am slowly creating a vast collection of books now, and thrive on getting more. I love what books can do to a room, offer it entertainment, color, or even  just make it feel comfortable. No matter where the books are in the room, whether they're on a coffee table, stacked in a corner, piled on a shelf, or neatly aligned in a cabinet, books give personality to a room, because it shows people actually use the room for keeping worthwhile objects. This is not the first time I've posted photos of different rooms clad with books, but each new picture I see, I treat as a inspiration, and really look into what is possible when collecting books. Enjoy!





























LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...